massey ferguson logo


Tracteurs Massey Ferguson 135-140-148-152-158-168-188 Manuel Atelier
Tracteurs Massey Ferguson 135-140-148-152-158-168-188 Manuel Atelier
Tracteurs Massey Ferguson 135-140-148-15
Adobe Acrobat Document 10.8 MB
Massey Ferguson 230 235 240 245 250 Shop Manual
Massey Ferguson 230 235 240 245 250 Shop Manual
Massey Ferguson 230_235_240_245_250 Shop
Adobe Acrobat Document 9.1 MB
Massey Ferguson 825 Standard Bulletin Information
Massey Ferguson 825 Standard Bulletin Information
Massey Ferguson 825 Standard Bulletin In
Adobe Acrobat Document 2.8 MB

Massey Ferguson 830 Combine

History of Massey Ferguson Tractors

Some MASSEY FERGUSON Tractor Operator's Manual, Workshop Manuals & Parts Catalogs PDF above the page - 135, 140, 148, 152, 158, 168, 188, 230, 235, 240, 245, 250, 825.


Massey Ferguson is an American company, the largest manufacturer of agricultural equipment, tractors in the world, which is part of the AGCO Corporation.


The history of Massey Ferguson begins in 1847 when the Canadian farm owner, Daniel Massey, began to manufacture and repair machines for nearby farms.


Ten years later, Alanson Harris appeared, organizing the production of horse-drawn equipment.


The companies of Massey and Harris developed rapidly and eventually merged in 1891, becoming Canada's largest producer of agricultural equipment, which developed a self-propelled combine in 1938.

The world leader Massey-Harris could not help but notice another leader on the market - Harry Ferguson Limited - and, in order to become even stronger, decides to acquire this incredibly successful tractor business.


This fateful merger of the two largest enterprises in 1953 takes place.


And in the spring of 1958, the registration of the renewed company was completed, which decided to change the name Massey-Harris-Ferguson to the familiar Massey Ferguson.


In 1958, the company produced the extremely successful TE-20 tractor, which broke all records for the number of vehicles sold - a total of 520,000 units were sold.


Another victory for the company was the 1978 MF 1505, the world's first electronically controlled linkage tractor (ELC) designed primarily for the North American market.


Following the international success that fell to Ferguson’s three-point adjustable linkage, Massey Ferguson once again took on the role of a pioneer by developing an electronic lift control system and increasing the accuracy and convenience of working attachments.

Massey Ferguson - 7714

In 1986, the production of the first “intelligent” tractors of the MF 3000 series was mastered, which was distinguished by the use of a new, expanded electronic control system.


It included the Autotronic system, which provided for two power flows and was responsible for the gearbox, the PTO and the hoist, as well as the Datatronic system, which collected data and monitored the tractor's performance.


These important innovations by Massey Ferguson ushered in a new era in the development of precision and economical farming.


This development of tractor electronics, as well as the subsequent introduction of GPS Link technology, another MF innovation for integrating the crop mapping system into combine harvesters, made a key contribution to crop production with the division of cultivated areas into categories.


Finally, in 2009, Massey Ferguson opened a new chapter in agricultural development by launching the MF 8600 Series tractors, the first agricultural machinery using SCR engine technology for record-breaking power and fuel economy.


Over the entire 150-year history of its existence, more than five million tractors and 350,000 combines have been produced under the Massey Ferguson brand.


Currently, about 130,000 tractors are produced annually, which are always easy to recognize by the legendary logo in the form of three triangles on a red background.


Massey Ferguson manufactures combines, tractors, reapers, seeders, balers, loaders, ATVs and much more.


A wide dealer network in 150 countries of the world allows the company's customers to appreciate all the advantages of the manufactured equipment.

Comments: 1
  • #1

    Guy Petit (Thursday, 29 February 2024 11:37)

    je recherche les codes erreur pour un 7720S Dyna6 Merci.